A Shopping Tour to Experience Florentine Fashion
Discover Local Fashion in Florence on FFT‘s Shopping Tours
At FFT, we highly support local fashion; therefore, we are delighted to take our customers on the Florentine shopping tour.
During this tour, you will have the unique opportunity to wander through local ateliers and artisan studios and purchase unique goods hand-made in Florence. The city is particularly famous for traditional crafts such as leather, straw, embroidery, textiles, and jewelry, resulting in the finest Made in Italy products.
What Does the Local Fashion Tour Include?
Shopping in Florence for local fashion with an FFT‘s private assistant is a memorable experience that is reasonably priced.
Moreover, the shopping trip with us includes:
- A qualified personal shopper who will escort you throughout the tour, acting as a problem solver and stylist;
- Three hours of exclusive shopping experience, with the chance to purchase unique, handmade, top-quality items;
- Besides, we offer a wide range of supplementary services.
The Local Fashion Tour Is for You, If…
The local fashion shopping tour is suitable for individuals who wish to:
- Discover Florence’s secret fashion studios and showrooms;
- Buy one-of-a-kind clothes and accessories handmade in Florence;
- Purchase Italian fashion at the best quality-price ratio;
- Meet with popular Florentine designers and creatives;
- Explore the city off-the-beaten-path and accompanied by a qualified guide;
- Be aware of the fashion production cycle and become a conscious consumer.
How Do I Book This Shopping Tour with FFT?
Booking the local fashion shopping tour is very easy. Please follow the below steps:
- Contact us and let us know your preferred date and time;
- Fill out the brief questionnaire we send per email and help us understand your necessities;
- Pay through wire transfer, credit card, PayPal, or cash to reserve your spot;
- After your payment has been made, we will ask for your address in Florence so that our guide can meet you there;
- Get ready to enjoy three hours of engaging shopping experience in Florence.
Why Choosing the Florentine Fashion Shopping Tour
This tour grants you access to the best Florentine studios and ateliers for you to purchase quality Italian goods. Additionally, it is an excellent chance to fill your closet with items you will wear and treasure forever or find unique gifts for your loved ones.
Furthermore, all our fashion experiences are a fun and stimulating opportunity to learn about Italian fashion and visit Florence authentically.
Costs and Perks of the Local Fashion Tour in Florence
€ 119 Per Person
Know the best fashion shops in Florence and receive personalized top-notch service;
Upgrade your style with quality trendy clothes and accessories;
Immerse yourself into Italian culture, art, and fashion;
Understand what looks good on you and get tips from fashion industry professionals in Florence, Italy.
A Sample Itinerary of Your Shopping Tour in Florence
This is the typical itinerary we follow during the local shopping tour. Please let us know if you have any preferences regarding merchandise or stores you wish to visit.
- Our fashion specialist meets you outside your accommodation;
- You walk together to an exclusive atelier offering clothing collections from selected local labels;
- Then you go to a hidden leather shop specializing in handmade leather handbags and belts;
- After this, you walk to a local shoe shop and try on the best-quality shoes;
- Following, you go to a traditional jewelry store and have the chance to purchase unique necklaces, rings and bracelets.
Your Unforgettable Shopping Experience in Florence
We will make sure you will be pleased with your shopping experience. Do not hesitate to let us know in advance if you have any special requests regarding your shopping tour. We are committed to satisfying our customers. The questionnaire we send you when you book the tour is important to understand your fashion needs and budget, please be as specific as possible.
Contact FFT Florence Fashion Tour in Florence
Contact FFT in Florence for further information about our fashion services. We would be happy to answer all of your questions regarding our services in Florence or online.
Additionally, you can also call our office in Florence directly at +39 3383823126.