Private Leather Making Workshop in Florence with a Real Artisan
Book a Private Leather Workshop with an Expert Craftsman in Florence
Florence Fashion Tour organizes a unique leather workshop in Florence with an experienced artisan to satisfy all craftsmanship lovers. As a matter of fact, Florence is a city of rich and ancient tradition for leather making and crafting.
On the Leather Master Class that FFT offers, you will learn all the secrets behind leather goods production from the best local craftsmen in Florence, Italy.
In particular, with Florence Fashion Tour you will create a leather accessory to take with you at the end of the class. No experience is required. Under the guidance of one the most expert artisans of the country, everything becomes possible.
Discover Leather Crafting in Florence with FFT‘s Private Class
This private leather workshop in Florence is an invaluable opportunity to access artisans’ behind the scenes and learn all their secrets to leather making and crafting.
Thanks to FFT, you will become an artisan for a day: you will study the leather crafting trade under the wings of a Florentine master leather craftsman.
What Is Included In Our Leather Workshop in Florence?
Our leather class at an authentic artisan studio in Florence is a cultural experience and offers a very exciting outlook on Italian craftsmanship.
A leather workshop with Florence Fashion Tour includes:
- Exclusive artisan experience in the heart of Florence. The artisan studio will be reserved for you only.
- Our guide will be with you for the whole duration of the workshop to assist you. She will wait for you outside your accommodation and take you to the artisan lab;
- Unique chance to discover the handmade production of leather goods from a real expert at your complete disposal;
- Hand craft a leather accessory and take it with you after the completion of the workshop. Materials and tools are included in the price of the workshop.
Who Is the Leather Master Class in Florence for?
The leather private experience in Florence responds to the needs of many different people, including families with children and solo travelers.
An artisan experience at a Florentine leather master studio with FFT is perfect for:
- Solo travelers wanting to discover artisan’ craftsmanship with an expert person’s guidance;
- Families with children seeking educational and engaging activities to do together in Florence;
- Any fashion and craftsmanship lovers that want to meet experienced artisans;
- Those who wish to experience Florence like locals and understand the production of Made in Italy goods.
Unique Way to Learn About Italian Leather Making in Florence with FFT
During our leather workshop in Florence, you will have the unique chance to be at the studio of a real Florentine artisan who has been in business for generations.
You will watch the artisan crafting, cutting, designing, and more, and listen to their meaningful stories.
This experience will certainly empower you to become a more conscious consumer. And by the end of the tour, you will know how to recognize and appreciate true Made in Italy products.
The Reasonable Prices of Our Leather Workshop in Florence
FFT offers engaging leather workshops at artisans ateliers in Florence. Our leather class provide a unique experience in Florence at a reasonable price.
The workshop includes an experienced leather artisan at your exclusive disposal.
This are some of the key takeaways you will learn during the leather workshop in Florence:
- Modeling and prototyping, designing the model and the details, and then moving on to the realization of the prototype;
- Leather selection and cutting, a task that requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to recognize all the qualities and defects of leather;
- Assembly and sewing, every single piece is assembled entirely by hand, so you will learn the basics of hand-sewing, a delicate step that requires extra care to create an element of impeccable style.
Currently Available Private Leather Classes in Florence with FFT
At FFT, we offer different types of leather classes, varying in length and costs. Again, no experience is required to attend these workshops.
Currently available leather workshops in Florence with FFT:
- Basic Leather Workshop
During the Basic Leather Workshop, you will learn the fundamentals to leather crafting, making together with the artisan a special key chain or an amazing card holder.
Cost per person: 130 euro
Duration: 1 hour
- Advanced Leather Workshop
On the Advanced Leather Workshop, the artisan will teach you all their tips and tricks, and you will create together a super cool passport holder.
Cost per person: 180 euro
Duration: 2 hours
To know more about group discounts or specific quotations, please contact us.
Perks of the Private Leather Workshop in Florence with FFT
- Learn from the best Italian leather artisans’ in Florence;
- Chance to customize the artisan workshop based on your interests/curiosities;
- Learn about Florence’s artisan crafts and traditions and understand how to spot quality leather goods.
Read More About Leather Artisans in Florence On the Blog
Further Information for Our Artisans’ Workshops in Florence
In order to make this workshop an unforgettable one, please specify in the booking form if you have any preferences so that we can personalize accordingly.
Contact FFT Florence Fashion Tour in Florence
Contact FFT in Florence for further information about our fashion services.
We would be happy to answer all of your questions regarding our services in Florence or online.
You can also call our office in Florence directly at +39 3383823126.