Discover Montecatini Terme with FFT‘s Full Day Tour
Montecatini Terme Full Day Tour with Florence Fashion Tour
Explore Montecatini Terme on our full-day tour from Florence. The beautiful city of Montecatini Terme has a lot to offer. As a matter of fact, it was named by UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2021.
Enjoy the best fashion, food and art in Montecatini Terme, and immerse yourself in Italian culture and lifestyle, while we take care of everything else! Experience this lovely Tuscan town like a true local and embark with us on this unforgettable journey!
What Does the One-Day Tour Include?
FFT‘s one-day tour to Montecatini Terme, which is reasonably priced, provides many advantages, including:
- A professional private guide who will escort you throughout the tour in English (if you need another language, please contact us);
- A full-day of fun and immersion in the Italian culture, exploring one of the prettiest towns in Tuscany with FFT‘s premium concierge service;
- Private transportation from Florence to Montecatini Terme and back;
- Curated lunch experience at a gourmet local restaurant;
- Entry to the oldest thermal baths in Tuscany;
- Besides, we offer a wide range of supplementary services.
Why Choosing the Montecatini Terme Tour with FFT?
There are many reasons why our one-day Montecatini Terme tour is a good choice for many customers. Some of the perks of our Montecatini Terme tour:
- Montecatini Terme is close to Florence. Being only 40 minutes away from Florence by car, it is the ideal destination to explore for one day;
- Some of the oldest thermal baths in Tuscany were built here. Customers enjoy spending time at Montecatini Terme’s renown spas;
- Celebrities like Marylin Monroe or Christian Dior were Montecatini Terme’s aficionados who used to come here to shop some of the best Made in Italy fashion. In Montecatini Terme you will find some of the best-quality stores to purchase unique items;
- This pretty town has also become famous for its homemade cialde, thin, yellow-orange colored cookies that Italians eat with their gelato or coffee.
- The town also has a funicular line that takes you to Montecatini Alto, the upper part of the city. From here you can see spectacular views of Tuscany and enjoy the old town.
How Can I Book the Montecatini Terme Tour?
Booking the Montecatini Terme tour is hassle-free. Just follow the below steps:
- Contact us and let us know your preferred date, how many people would join and the address of your accommodation in Florence;
- Pay through wire transfer, credit card, PayPal, or cash to reserve the tour;
- After your payment has been made, we will send you important information per email, including the time we will pick you up outside your accommodation;
- Get ready to enjoy a full day in Montecatini Terme with Florence Fashion Tour.
Additional Services We Offer for Your Full-Day Tour in Tuscany
Although Montecatini Terme is a child-friendly destination, some of our customers with children also decide to benefit from our babysitting service. This way, they can enjoy their trip while their kids play safely with a trusted English nanny.
Others ask for language assistance (we currently offer German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Russian).
Costs and Itinerary of the One-Day Tour to Montecatini Terme
€ 390 per person (groups of minimum two people)
9:00 am: Get picked up at your hotel in Florence by our chauffeur. Our guide will be with you in the car;
9:40 am: Arrive to Montecatini Terme in 40 minutes from Florence. Start discovering Tuscany off the beaten path with your guide at your complete disposal;
10:00 am: Walk around Montecatini Terme’s lovely historic centre, studded with liberty villas and magnificent green parks. Visit some of the best fashion boutiques and traditional cafes in Tuscany.
11:00 am: Spend some relaxing time at the oldest thermal baths in Tuscany. Swim in the pool or use the sauna of a multi-awarded spa. Entry to the spa is included in the price of the tour. Additional services such as massages must be paid by customers;
1:00 pm: Have a curated light lunch at a local spot. Lunch is included in the price of the tour.
3:00 pm: Take the funicular line and explore Montecatini Terme’s old town. Ticket for the funicular line is included in the price of the tour.
5:00 pm: Go to a local gelato shop and enjoy some Italian ice cream with their traditional cialde, a special biscuit originating from Montecatini Terme;
6:00 pm: Take the car to go back to Florence.
If you want to join this tour without private transportation, please get in touch with us.
An Unforgettable Experience in Montecatini Terme with FFT
We will make sure you will be pleased with your one-day tour in Montecatini Terme. Do not hesitate to let us know in advance if you have any special requests regarding your tour. We are committed to satisfying our customers and we can customize accordingly.
Contact FFT Florence Fashion Tour in Florence
Contact FFT in Florence for further information about our fashion services. We would be happy to answer all of your questions regarding our services in Florence or online.
Additionally, you can also call our office in Florence directly at +39 3383823126.