Join Our Pucci Museum Tour In The Center Of Florence
Visit the Pucci Museum On Our Tour in Florence
Palazzo Pucci, a magnificent ancient building in Florence, houses the Pucci maison headquarters together with a museum.
Emilio Pucci was a famous Italian clothing designer who loved playing with colorful prints and soft fabrics.
It is a one of a kind opportunity to visit the palace, built in the 16th century, and have a look at the garments of this Italian couturier.
What Is Included In This Tour?
- A tour leader who will escort you throughout the tour. He/She will give you explanations and anecdotes during the tour and make sure you learn and have fun.
- 1.5 hours of exclusive fashion museum experience, where you will be discovering Italian and Florentine fashion authentically.
- Photos of your fun day taken with a professional camera to be sent to you at the end of the tour. So, you will have those memories with you forever.
- Complimentary glass of prosecco or any other beverage of your choice and snacks at a nice and cool bar in the historic center of Florence to relax at the end of your tour.
- In addition, we offer a wide range of supplementary services.
Learn About Emilio Pucci and Florentine Fashion
Emilio Pucci is known for his masterful use of stretch fabrics and brightly colored clothing. Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren and Jackie Kennedy were all big fans of his style.
Visiting his palace in Florence is a great chance to see his past collections and learn more about Italian fashion.
Additional Information to Enjoy Our Tour
In order for us to make this tour an unforgettable one, please specify in the booking form if you have any preferences or requests regarding the tour in order to personalize accordingly.