Join Our Gucci Museum Tour In The Center Of Florence
Visit the Gucci Museum in Florence On Our Tour
Gucci Garden, a unique space designed by creative director Alessandro Michele in Florence, hosts a boutique with unique items, a restaurant, and a museum.
The Gucci Museum in Florence is dedicated to the house’s codes and inspirations, retracing the history of Gucci through objects, videos and memories of the Maison.
It is a great place for anyone interested in Italian and Florentine fashion.
What Is Included In The Tour?
- A tour leader who will escort you throughout the tour. He/She will give you explanations and anecdotes during the tour and make sure you learn and have fun.
- 1.5 hours of exclusive fashion museum experience, where you will be discovering Italian and Florentine fashion authentically.
- Tickets for the museum.
- Photos of your fun day taken with a professional camera to be sent to you at the end of the tour. So, you will have those memories with you forever.
- Complimentary glass of prosecco or any other beverage of your choice and snacks at a nice and cool bar in the historic center of Florence to relax at the end of your tour.
- In addition, we offer a wide range of supplementary services.
A Museum to Learn About Gucci in Florence
Gucci is a historic Florentine fashion house, founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci. It is a luxury brand that manufactures handbags, ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories.
Since 2015, Alessandro Michele has served as creative director and has since then reinvented the communication and style of the brand.
Visiting the museum in Florence is a fun way to learn more about Italian fashion.
Additional Information to Enjoy The Tour
In order for us to make this tour an unforgettable one, please specify in the booking form if you have any preferences or requests regarding the tour in order to personalize accordingly.