Join Our Tour to the Museum of Costume in Florence
Guided Tour to the Costume Museum of Florence
Booking our tour to the Museum of Costume in Florence is a great opportunity to become a fashion expert. Located inside the Pitti Palace, it was founded in 1983 and it was the first State museum in Italy dedicated to the history of fashion.
Its collections include clothes, jewelry and accessories from the 18th century to today.
You can find a selection of ancient garments, such as clothes belonging to the Medici, together with more modern ones.
What Is Included In Our Fashion Museum Tour?
- A tour leader who will escort you throughout the tour. He/She will give you explanations and anecdotes during the tour and make sure you learn and have fun.
- 1.5 hours of exclusive fashion museum experience, where you will be discovering Italian and Florentine fashion authentically.
- Tickets for the museum.
- Photos of your fun day taken with a professional camera to be sent to you at the end of the tour. So, you will have those memories with you forever.
- Complimentary glass of prosecco or any other beverage of your choice and snacks at a nice and cool bar in the historic center of Florence to relax at the end of your tour.
- In addition, we offer a wide range of supplementary services.
Explore The Museum of Costume in Florence
The rooms exhibit every two months different selections of clothes in order to represent the evolution of fashion. The decision offers the opportunity of displaying the patrimony preserved in the depository, mostly from private donors.
Wandering in the museum is a fun way to learn more about Italian fashion.
Additional Information to Enjoy Our Tour
In order for us to make this tour an unforgettable one, please specify in the booking form if you have any preferences or requests regarding the tour in order to personalize accordingly.